Terms & Conditions
The term ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to IMAS, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 3rd Floor, 10 Philpot Lane, London EC3M 8AA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is not intended as an invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity (as defined in Section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000). It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You agree not to use the website for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these terms and conditions. You recognise that unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from use or misuse by you of this website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- These terms and conditions may be amended by us without notice. You will be deemed to accept the terms and conditions (as amended) when you next use this site. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid by the Courts of England, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, some of the information is provided by third parties and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of IMAS. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Whilst we try to ensure that the website remains accessible at all times, IMAS takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to maintenance or technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of IMAS Corporate Finance LLP – © IMAS Corporate Finance 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.